Thursday, August 6, 2009

On Sale!


I'm putting this painting on sale.

I love the painting, but was never able to photograph it well enough to show it at it's best. Some paintings just need to be seen in person.

It is so rich with depth of color and movement, it's like music. Which is what it's all about.

So my solution is to put it on sale. I know that someone will be delighted to hang it in just the right spot.

Title
: "Embryonic Journey"
Everybody loves this song, including me.
This painting just wanted to be named for that beautiful and passionate piece of music, with it's cellular shapes and outer (or inner) space feel.

Medium: Acrylic on canvas.

Dimensions: 30" high, 72" wide, ¾" deep, three 24x30" canvases.

SOLD

3 comments:

April Jarocka said...

Hope it finds a good home for you! All the best
April

April Jarocka said...

...you know what I mean lol

sallytrace said...

Haha April I just read your post, LOL. Yes it did find a good home for me. :) Thank you.